Re: [RTTY] 24 Hours before the Roundup

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 24 Hours before the Roundup
From: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 17:03:43 -0800
On Jan 9, 2011, at 4:43 PM, Jim Duffy wrote:

> Yes, thanks to Masa!  I found him high on 20M with about a half hour to
> go.....my only DC

Masa often stays way up there, away from the crazies.

When he posted that he was going to be on, I kept an eye open for the World
Bank call sign and finally tuned across him on Saturday afternoon.

The biggest surprise this year was finding N6QEK in the Yukon!  I guess
California's weather is not bad enough :-).  I didn't see his signal after I
worked him about 90 minutes after the contest started.  Skip playing tricks on
me, or he also went into S&P mode.

73
Chen, W7AY