Re: [RTTY] The perfect delay for run CQ?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] The perfect delay for run CQ?
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 10:21:49 -0500 (EST)
Hi Rich,

I ran across your email while reviewing my in-box this morning.

I run my rig at full power on RTTY in contests although 50% is the
recommendation.  Therefore, I use a delay about the same length as my CQ,
which is
4-5 seconds depending on the contest and conditions.  I'm aiming  at a 50%
overall duty cycle.

Mostly I do S&P, so I'm usually below an average 50%.

73,
Kermit, AB1J

In a message dated 1/13/2011 2:39:48 A.M. GMT Standard Time,