Re: [RTTY] Fwd: [GreenKeys] lack of civility

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fwd: [GreenKeys] lack of civility
From: DieselCar@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 14:49:15 -0500 (EST)
Hummm!  Back in the Green Keys Days,  I had a two headed TD on a  Model
28ASR: CQ looped on one when running and the other was used to  respond which
is equivalent to today's type ahead buffer. When S&P,  his/her call de mine
was on one head and his/her call de mine and exchange were  on the other
head.  Do not forget sheets of paper which listed call areas  in columns for
each band to help prevent dupes on same band. OOOH!  The  noise,  smell of
grease,  chads (if chad catcher over flowed) and  paper on floor (if no auto
paper winder).

Oops. I see that this tread is about lack of civility and not about  the
Green Keys and having lots of fun.

Sorry.

ue Rick W4UEF ex WB2UEF and WN2UEF