[RTTY] To: ALL Re: RIGBLASTER PRO, KENWOOD FSK, Help...???

To: Don Hill AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] To: ALL Re: RIGBLASTER PRO, KENWOOD FSK, Help...???
From: Michael Haack <mikehaack@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 22:34:08 -0600
Hey All,

Of course its the night before a contest, what better time to try out a
new piece of hardware??

Rig: Kenwood TS-950sdx
Interface: Rigblaster Pro
Software: WL, MMTTY, N1MM

I've got the Rigblaster Pro here, Its talking to the Software.
The right lights come on when I hit Transmit. So 90% of its working.

But I'm getting only one one tone.

I know the Kenwood FSK logic is reverse to most others.
The HAL Boards don't have a problem with that.

Whats the answer for the Rigblaster??

A level converter is in order, but which.. PNP or NPN..?
And from Where??
West Mountain has a page concerning TTL conversion for the rig control
circuits.
But nothing on the site about the FSK circuit.
Nor a schematic for the PRO.

Help...??

Thanks, 73
MIKE WB9B