Re: [RTTY] Keyboard vs Mouse

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Keyboard vs Mouse
From: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 16:46:42 -0800
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 10:56:49 -0600, "James C. Hall, MD"
<heartdoc@nwtcc.com> wrote:

> When I read Bill's comments, I thought I was
>trying to achieve just the opposite - mouse only.

REPLY:

For us confirmed mousers, you can use the AutoHotKey program to enable
the mouse wheel to send macros, too. I have mine programmed so when I
roll the wheel away it sends ENTER, and when I roll it toward me it
sends GRAB.  Much faster than keyboarding, at least for those two
functions.

I leave the left mouse button as is, but I set the right mouse button to
send the QRZ? macro, very useful when running.

With AutoHotKey of course, you can set the wheel and buttons to send any
macros you want. Very cool.

73, Bill W6WRT