Re: [RTTY] RTTY Newbie and brag files

To: Tom Carrubba KA2D <ka2d@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Newbie and brag files
From: WS7I <ws7ik7tj@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 07:34:45 -0800
Well....not exactly...used to be very predominant in the RTTY world as
well before all ragchewing seems to have unfortunately moved to PSK.

Brag "tapes" were used by lots of folks, most of which weren't above
average typists.  Ah, for the good old nights of TG9VT, HC5K, AA5AU,
WA7EGA, G0AZT, Barb who's call escapes me (old age!).

Used to be a lot of RTTY ragchewing and I still copy a few during the
week. But now mostly in the daytime.

Jay WS7I