Re: [RTTY] SOAB or SOE in BARTG? 5 min band change.

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] SOAB or SOE in BARTG? 5 min band change.
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 11:25:48 -0500
Jerry,

I have created a variety of Log Analyzers for different contests,
including the ARRL RU. I haven't programmed one for BARTG yet but if you
forward a copy of your Cabrillo file to me, I'll look into this. One of
the statistics I calculate is "time between QSOs" in order to generate a
pseudo "rate graph." Adding a 5-minute band check to this calculation
should be "do-able".

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN
k0rc@arrl.net