Re: [RTTY] RST in contests

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RST in contests
From: "G. E. Janssens" <k5ww@live.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 01:15:42 -0500
It's not like anyone's twisting my arm here; but I have to agree with Bill.

This forum/reflector, in my opinion, is the best place to "throw around"
ideas, regarding contests - among other things.

The horse may have been beaten to death, as some of  you keep claiming; but
as long as new operators ask the same questions or have the same issues...
I'd say go ahead and beat the crap out of it. Dead or alive. Some of you may
be sick and tired of seeing the same things in emails; but there's a good
reason for it to keep showing up: unresolved issues.

After all the talk here maybe we can collectively contact the sponsors.
Personally I have no issue with the RST requirement; but I agree that it's
become obsolete. So if someone wants to drop it... more power to you.

Ook goeiedag, 73,

Erik - K5WW