Re: [RTTY] ST0R

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ST0R
From: Fred Souto Maior <py7zz@soutomaior.eti.br>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 23:01:18 -0300
Nelson:

Usually you can find people calling them blind 1, 2 kcs up when
they are working stns 5, 6 up. Those guys never stop to find last
station worked or to see if the op is going up the band after each
qso, or going down ... they only put 1 kc up and start to call and
call and call all the time ... of course they never will make the qso.
And of course they will make a lot of QRM to the DX stn calling
only 1 up. But there are operators and OPERATORS ... what we can
do ??? Best regards

Fred - PY7ZZ