Re: [RTTY] CQ WW RTTY question

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ WW RTTY question
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 14:49:45 -0500
"Also if someone sends you something like 5995 or 59905 just click on it
the program will remove the 599 part from the exchange."

I did not know that! There are not many stations that run the RSTZONE
together, but I have always headed for the keyboard when I see them
printed as one string on the screen. Thanks for the info, Rick!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN