Re: [RTTY] Frequency Accuracy

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Frequency Accuracy
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 15:25:17 -0500
"If there is a QSO going on where they are going to send their bulletins,
they don't just fire up and go right on top of the QSO that is going on, do
they???"

Yes, this has happened to me. I wasn't in a QSO, but I had established a
run frequency and was making contacts during a contest.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN