[RTTY] DXCC RTTY: Renaming RTTY RU & Rookie RU to Digital RU

To: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>, rtty@contesting.com, n3kn@arrl.org, n5zgt@arrl.org, wy7fd@arrl.org, "Sean Kutzko \(KX9X\)" <kx9x@arrl.org>, hq@arrl.org
Subject: [RTTY] DXCC RTTY: Renaming RTTY RU & Rookie RU to Digital RU
From: "Brobakken, LA6FJA K3RAG" <s-roabr@online.no>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 22:57:26 +0200
Hi
I am totally agree, RTTY dxing and contesting will never be the same.

A bunch of RTTYers worldwide never got their chance to obtain the RTTY DXCC
Award.

But seems PSK31 and other modes are more worth than RTTY QSOes.

I hope other socites can continue RTTY Award which not seems important for ARRL
to their members or other users world wide.

 I would like to see excatly how many RTTY QSO in the LOTW and DXCC compared to
this other digital joke modes