Re: [RTTY] will a USB-Serial converter work for FSK and MMTTY

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] will a USB-Serial converter work for FSK and MMTTY
From: "Anthony \(N2KI\)" <n2ki@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 19:26:16 -0400
I have used the Byterunner products for many years now.  Specifically the
PCI200H.  It is a 2 serial port DB-9 card.  I still use them on my Win & Pro
64 bit system error free.  You can also get the PCI400-h which is the same
card and a dongle attached to give you a total of 4 comports off of one PCI
slot.  You can check these and other fine cards from www.byterunner.com

Anthony - N2KI
 www.n2ki.com