Re: [RTTY] Staying Alert in 48 hour contests

To: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Staying Alert in 48 hour contests
From: Sven Schrage <dd1li@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 08:51:11 +0200
It's interesting what others do....

My recept :

Get enough sleep beginning two weeks before such a contest, slowly
reducing to 4 hours a night. During Contest lot of fresh air in the
shack, even when outside Temp is 0°C or under (even I'm a strong smoker,
hi) Eat dry-fruits, chocolate (with and w/o Caffeine) and little
portions of normal Meal. Drinks are Coffee, Coffee, Coffee,
Non-carbonated fruit-flavored soda-water, non-alcoholic Beer and did I
say Coffee ??? (some say I've Coffee in my vain).
.... And at the End of the Contest : a twofolded good Canadian Wiskey or
Bourbon with a cigarillo.

Good luck in CQ and
CU in November's WAE

Sven
-DD1LI-

--
                      German Amateur Radio Station
                                 DD1LI

           Mitglied der IG Funkamateure in Hilfsorganisationen 80 FF
                     Mitglied des DARC OV Preetz (M11)
                         Member of 30MDG, EPC, DMC

                Take a look at :        www.qsl.net/dd1li
                                        www.darc.de/m/11