Re: [RTTY] Possible Virus on contesting.com?

To: aa5au@bellsouth.net, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Possible Virus on contesting.com?
From: "Charlesjr@afgimail.com" <Charlesjr@afgimail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 00:28:34 -0400
Don,

 Norton shows that virus cx.cc coming from a machine with ip address
95.163.66.208:80 located in Russia.

http://www.symantec.com/business/security_response/attacksignatures/detail.jsp?asid=24089

Norton blocked it when I went to contesting.com and refers to Malicious Tookit
Website 9.
73
charles/kk5oq