Re: [RTTY] Possible Virus on contesting.com?

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Possible Virus on contesting.com?
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 09:35:52 -0700
HI Don

I think it makes a difference if you are using the paid version or the
freebie.  The paid version seems to work pretty well.  It has caught a lot
of viruses before they get downloaded.  Don't know how it missed these.  73
Tom W7WHY

I got an Email from someone running AVG where the virus got through.  I
guess something must have been awry there.

I ran a virus can on my computer the other day and it found 4 viruses.  Two
were on the Win-Test setup and 2 on the Skimmer setup
programs.

I use the 'pay for use' AVG here.  73
Tom W7WHY