Re: [RTTY] New

To: "Neilensign" <neilensign@yahoo.com>, "Rtty" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] New
From: "Larry Gauthier \(K8UT\)" <k8ut@k8ut.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 22:26:40 -0500
Neil,

Welcome to RTTY contesting. Be careful - this can be addictive and a lot of
fun.

RE: the RTTY Sample Macros on the N1MM website. Yes, IMHO they are fine to
use "as is" without modification, designed to fit the exchange habits of the
average RTTY contester. After a while you may want to make changes to suit
your preferences, but my intent is to provide something that gets the user
into his first contest without needing to learn the menu system and the
message editor and the macro language and and and...

-larry
K8UT
N1MM Logger webmaster