Re: [RTTY] AA5AU Contest Notes on 2012 RTTY Roundup

To: "David Levine" <david@levinecentral.com>, "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] AA5AU Contest Notes on 2012 RTTY Roundup
From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 22:24:12 -0600
Don,

I really appreciate your commentary.  It's very helpful for rookies like me
to be able to compare "how the big dogs run."

And after a similar SH5 analysis of my activity, I have determined I just
need to focus on the number 50.

That is, 50% more of everything.  More Q's - more mults - more everything.

See you in the WPX!

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie