Re: [RTTY] Take Two RTTY Exchange

To: "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Take Two RTTY Exchange
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 22:14:01 -0600
Sorry I haven't fully followed this thread, but was reminded of my old friend
Eddie, G0AZT, with whom I had the pleasure of working
Multi-Single in CQWW RTTY with as V2/G0AZT in 1991 and P40RY in 1992.  Eddie
constantly screamed at the radio "WHY ARE YOU SENDING
MY @#$%^&* CALL WHEN I ALREADY KNOW WHAT MY BLOODY CALL IS!!!"  He was dead on.
 When S&P, there is no reason you should ever have
to send the callsign of the run station you are working.  Slows everyone down.
I'm not complaining, just stating the fact.  Eddie
was ahead of his time.  I miss him.

Just my .02 worth.

73, Don AA5AU