Re: [RTTY] Take Two RTTY Exchange

To: Hank Garretson <w6sx@arrl.net>,RTTY reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Take Two RTTY Exchange
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 17:35:44 -0500
CA, LA, VA, CO,... if you don't repeat it you are taking an unknown
level of risk. Generally, if I get only one CA I will ask for a
repeat unless sigs are very strong or other guys are calling. Slows
everybody down.

The only way I can be _sure_ I have it right is to see it 3 times. If
two out of three agree, I probably have it.

Generally, I send three. The additional time is of no consequence.
But my max rates are usually less than 100.

Jerry W4UK