Re: [RTTY] Multiple Decoders

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Multiple Decoders
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 03:14:21 -0000
Like many others that already replied, I agree that it certainly is possible
to run multiple decoders with one radio.  There are many ways to set this
up. For 2011 CQWW RTTY I added a DXP38 to my station and I used the
headphone audio for that decoder.  I ran it though a JPS NIR-12 filter which
has a separate headphone jack and headphone volume control.  You could also
split the audio from your existing source with a Y cable like many already
suggested.  I opened a separate Writelog rttyrite window for the DXP38, the
only issue is callsigns did not highlight like they do with MTTY.  I'm
assuming that this is normal?

John KK9A