Re: [RTTY] Dupes how to handle

To: <iw1ayd@googlemail.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Dupes how to handle
From: "Alejandro V. XE1EE" <xe1ee@telmexmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 10:13:13 -0600
OK From now on.. no more QSL B4 to be sent, it's always great to learn
something new here. 73!

*********************
XE1EE
Alejandro Valdez O.
DXCC RTTY, SSB & CW
Mixed, 10, 15, 20 & 40
WAS, TPA & WAC
www.dxxe.org
www.qsl.net/xe1ee
Twiter: @xe1ee

+++++ No mas SPAM ++++++
No me envíes cadenitas, oraciones y demás correos sin mi autorización.
Do not send me prays, chain letters and others without my permission.
** No trees were killed in the sending of this message but a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced**