[RTTY] FW: RTTY radio Now complicated

To: "RTTY, Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FW: RTTY radio Now complicated
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 09:21:28 -0500
My thanks to all of you who replied to my post (below). But old "Murphy" has
complicated everything. While operating two days ago there was a sudden
lightning strike near by and my Mark-5 was affected. From my shack I was not
aware of and storm in the area. Now I have no receive audio and no transmit.
I just had Byron Campbell work the rig over last year ( he does a great job)
and now I am not sure if I want to have it repaired again or go for a new
one. A second rig dedicated to RTTY is not an option at this time. To make
matters worse, I have missed some RTTY contests and missed all the fun.

73  Dick  -  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, Missouri 65251 U.S.A.
whiter26@sbcglobal.net