Re: [RTTY] 2012 Dayton RTTY Contesting Forum

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2012 Dayton RTTY Contesting Forum
From: john <w8wej@citynet.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 14:21:49 +0000
Oh?  Is there some thing wrong with thinking highly of yourself?
Ive seen some comments that would appear to extreme , bitter and down
right nasty and IMHO has no business on this reflector..
I have always prided myself in being a member of the rtty bunch , and
feel that over all this is one of the  most pleasurable  groups  in ham
radio--I would like to see it stay that way.
I can assure you that if I were close to k1ttt,or another contest
station, I probably be there a lot myself..
I think we all need to run our own patterns and support one another
It is, what it is.
I also think it is time for this thread to end.
john w8wej