Re: [RTTY] ?? 7O6T

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ?? 7O6T
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 16:33:08 -0400
 > hot news from team @7o6t 2h
 > Since today, May 11th, we are trying to stay on RTTY for at least 16
 > hours a day.

Doesn't mean a thing if they're going to keep doing "UP 2-20" working
nothing but EUR as they have been all day.  They'll waste all of the
openings on "local" stations that they could work on 40/30 and just
make the jammers angry so nobody in North and South America can work
them at all.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV