Re: [RTTY] B4

To: "Rick" <RickPalio@att.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] B4
From: "John GW4SKA" <ska@bartg.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 12:30:30 +0100
3830 is specifically for scores and comments .. it's made just for those posts. If everyone put them on the reflector it would wipe out everything else. The regular summary of claimed scores posted here is perfect; if you want more it's at 3830.

Especially when I just put in a good effort on a given contest and I'm
curious who else did what.
That's exactly the point .. 3830 has all the detail for comparison.

John GW4SKA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick" <RickPalio@att.net>