Re: [RTTY] B4

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] B4
From: "Rick" <RickPalio@att.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 23:44:19 -0700
Is there a list of material that are "proper" to post on this reflector or
that just made up as we go along ????

Personally I enjoy the comments, strategy, joys and disappointments from the
ACTIVE contesters that I see posted.
Especially when I just put in a good effort on a given contest and I'm
curious who else did what.
I thought this was a CONTEST CLUB.

So as several people have posted, it's not "proper" to post contest material
on the contest reflector ???
Doesn't really leave a hell of a lot of other "stuff" to post.

Rick - WU6W