Re: [RTTY] STATION IDENTIFICATION IN CONTESTING

To: <k0rc@citlink.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] STATION IDENTIFICATION IN CONTESTING
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 19:57:22 -0700
Just as long as  you don’t tell me what your PERSONAL is!!!

MAN I can understand where that came from!  (I'm guessing CB)

73
Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Chudek - K0RC
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 10:34 AM
To: rtty@contesting.com

I agree with John on this. The "DE" is a self-imposed abbreviation of
unknown CW origin.

When in court and asked "Please state you name for the record", do you
say "This is John Doe" or simply "John Doe"?

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN\

(Signature line interpreted to be: "Best regards, this is Bob [pause for
a sip of coffee] Kay Zero Are Sea in Minnesota")