Re: [RTTY] Announcing NEW FMRE RTTY Contest Rules

To: "Alejandro V. XE1EE" <xe1ee@telmexmail.com>, lists@subich.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Announcing NEW FMRE RTTY Contest Rules
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 20:56:51 -0800 (PST)
Guys

I was  following this , after  not finding the Below in RED from Alex's email

The rules  are clear for  me,  2 categories  SOAB HP   SOAB LP  ,  the SO2R
category is not supported , means they will  not issue a "PRIZE"  for that
category
you can be SO2R  HP = SOAB HP     SO2R LP  = SOAB LP
there is not rule that  BAN the SO2R

maybe  Alex think is  BAN but in the Rules is not BAN,  there is a good time to
fix rules  before the event
 J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp / Heber CA
P.O.Box 73