Re: [RTTY] Announcing NEW FMRE RTTY Contest Rules

To: "Don AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Announcing NEW FMRE RTTY Contest Rules
From: Alejandro XE1EE <xe1ee@telmexmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 09:43:37 -0600
Sorry guys.. this thing did not send the RED letters

Hector, la idea es quitar la categoría SO2R, pero creo no están claras la
reglas y como mencionas sería bueno aclararlo al 100% antes del evento.

The SO2R category as Hector says will no give awards. Only under SOABLP and
SOABHP.

I’m really sorry to say that, but months ago I sent at least 2 or 3 Emails to
reflector asking for help and “beta testers” and NO ONE answers, so the team
decided to start counting only with our contesting experience; anyway If
someone have ideas to improve this will be welcome.

73

XE1EE
Alejandro Valdez
www.dxxe.org