Re: [RTTY] Announcing NEW FMRE RTTY Contest Rules

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Announcing NEW FMRE RTTY Contest Rules
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 00:11:21 -0500

maybe Alex think is BAN but in the Rules is not BAN, there is a good
> time to fix rules before the event

If the intent was to ban SO2R, the only way to accomplish that is to
limit the number of band changes per hour or require minimum time
between band changes.  However, Alejandro's reply indicated there
were no limits on band changes:

You can change bands as you wish, there's no restriction about it.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV