Re: [RTTY] US call signs (BARTG)

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] US call signs (BARTG)
From: Paul Stoetzer <n8hm@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 10:25:59 -0500
My suggestion is to adopt the WAE rules.

"For European stations every non-European DXCC entity counts as a multiplier.
Exception: In the following countries up to ten numerical call areas
count as multipliers:
W, VE, VK, ZL, ZS, JA, PY and RA8/RA9 and RAØ -- without respect to
their geographical location."

As for me, my callsign is N8HM, not N8HM/3. You can work me in a BARTG
contest as N8HM and get credit for the 8-land multiplier. I do not
submit a log as I am knowingly violating the rules of the contstes.
Maybe I'll submit checklogs this year.

73,

Paul, N8HM