Re: [RTTY] US call signs (BARTG)

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] US call signs (BARTG)
From: Dave Rozzana <n6pz@live.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 08:02:16 -0800
This whole discussion, although fun, has caused me to obtain another
certificate from the ARRL for N6PZ/7. It took only a few minutes and "viola", I
had the new certificate back in the e-mail from them. I now feel a bit more
comfortable playing BARTG. Doesn't mean I like the rule any more than before, I
still think it's a terrible waste of my time (took about 2 minutes) to ask for
another certificate, but what the heck. Almost easier to do this than to
complain about the rules, eh?Lord, now I have to tell N1MM logger that I'm
using a different call. Oh Snap!!
Dave, N6PZoops. Pardon me. N6PZ/7