Re: [RTTY] RTTY Now trashy signals

To: "Bill Turner" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Now trashy signals
From: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 15:18:38 -0600
To take it one step further, how about a network of SDR receivers with the
GUI available on the internet.  Hint: they are out there already.  The only
thing
I can see that may be a problem is standards for the rx end, i.e. filters,
preamp,
etc.  This would give you realtime feedback on what your signal looks like at
some distant station. Anyone want to get on for a test I can also provide a
screenshot from PSDR or SDR# your choice or both.

Thanks Andy from your home grid :)

Ron
K0IDT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Turner" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>