Re: [RTTY] RTTY crosshair pattern

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY crosshair pattern
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 21:45:48 -0600
Hello Lee...

In MMTTY if you select the *FIR* demodulator, you will get a crisp + pattern. It's optimzed for "Fluttered Signals". Fluttered signals are the warbley sounding tones you hear from Russian stations coming in over the North Pole.

73 de Bob - KØRC in CHS [MN]

ADVERTISEMENT: Join us for the Minnesota Wireless Association sponsored MN QSO Party tomorrow for 10 hours of CW and SSB fun! The event starts at 14:00 UTC. Exchange name and state. Get the full details from the website http://www.w0aa.org/index.php/mn-qso-party-7 Real-time APRS tracking of the mobile stations on the website. Download your 87-County Sweep Sheet if you prefer to track them on paper. Click the "Planning reports" link on this page: http://www.w0aa.org/index.php/resources