Re: [RTTY] RTTY crosshair pattern

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY crosshair pattern
From: Lee Roberts <ham@n0sq.us>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 13:21:26 -0700
Backing up can be harzardous. Anyway, I modified my Kam+ several years ago (a
Kantronics approved mod) so that I can hook up the scope and get a cross-hair
pattern rather than using the LED panel on the front panel for tuning. But, it
always displays 2 ellipses on the scope that I can never get to be at a
perfect or even near perfect right angles. I don't know if it's possible to
get 2 straight lines instead of the ellipses.

Bill Turner <dezrat1242@yahoo.com> wrote ..