Re: [RTTY] Formatting your CQ call for detection by the RTTY skimmer, RC

To: "Wes Cosand" <wz7i@arrl.net>, "RTTY" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Formatting your CQ call for detection by the RTTY skimmer, RCKskimmer
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 03:56:16 -0000
Wes
I know I'm old and a bit dense, I don't see the space your talking about?

Do I make my MACRO "CQ TEST K7QQ" OR do I make it " CQ TEST K7QQ " AND do I need to put the brackets at the end ??

I think I see the space at the end but not at the front ??

Rex K7QQ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wes Cosand" <wz7i@arrl.net>