Re: [RTTY] Contest Behavior

To: "RTTY-reflektorn" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Contest Behavior
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 18:59:19 -0900
If you think you're Grumpy at age 45, wait til you hit 69! I have a closet full of Grumpy hats, tee shirts, sweat shirts and jackets from various trips to Disneyland and Disney World. I think my XYL is trying to tell me something!

73,
Gary AL9A

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alejandro XE1EE" <xe1ee@telmexmail.com>