Re: [RTTY] Contest Behavior

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Contest Behavior
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 08:22:06 -0800
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
On Fri, 8 Feb 2013 08:24:49 -0500, you wrote:

>Surely you don't log a QSO that you don't have a report for do you Bill?
>Read a little closer. I said I didn't get their report, and because of
>that, caused by arrogant behavior they are not logged. I log a lot of jerks
>in the average contest with 1000 plus QSO's, that just the law of averages,
>but I am not going to guess at a report and log it, just to make work for
>the log checkers,

REPLY:
I'm afraid it's you who needs to read a little closer.

I said I never send my report until I have theirs. If I don't get their
report first time, I send AGN AGN (requesting a repeat) until I get it. I
never send my report until I have theirs. Never.

What part of that makes you think I log a Q without a report?

Bill, W6WRT