Re: [RTTY] FT2000 + MK2R + Win-test +MMTY

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FT2000 + MK2R + Win-test +MMTY
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 09:37:50 -0500

If you are doing FSK, the rig needs to be in RTTY (FSK) and Router
needs to recognize that from the CAT data.  I can't see your settings
in Win-Test and don't want to but the MMTTY window(s) need to be set
for the correct FSK ports and they can't be the same as the WinKey
port.

All I know for sure is that Router/MK2R+ is in CW mode since the LED
is blinking red and not green.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV