Re: [RTTY] FT2000 + MK2R + Win-test +MMTY

To: RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FT2000 + MK2R + Win-test +MMTY
From: PY2SEX - Alex <py2sex@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 13:01:08 +0100
Hello again,
Now is working but I using PKT mode and I have no idea why wasn't work with
RTTY mode..
I snooped so much that I have no idea if was in the MMTY or in the MK2R+...
Well, I can have some fun now, but I think this is not the correct way to
use on RTTY.

If somebody have any clue about it, please let me know, I would like to
have this working as should be.

73

Alex
PY1KS | PY2SEX | DL1NX