Re: [RTTY] 75 baud question

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 75 baud question
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 14:41:35 -0400

How are you generating FSK (what interface)?

In all cases you will need a *real* serial port capable of operating
at 75 baud, an interface like microHAM Digikeyer, Digikeyer II,
microKEYER or microKEYER II capable of operating at 75 baud or you
will need to use AFSK.

Only the Edgeport line of USB to serial adapters are currently
capable of operating at 45.45 and 75 baud without EXTFSK in MMTTY.
EXTFSK is limited to 45.45 baud.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV