Re: [RTTY] 2013 Roundup Results

To: "Mark" <n2qt@yahoo.com>, <ed@w0yk.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2013 Roundup Results
From: "John GW4SKA" <ska@bartg.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 09:05:15 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark" <n2qt@yahoo.com>
I assume the NILs are pure errors on my part, wish I knew what I did as they always seem to be the majority of my errors. I don't track uniques as I typically only have 1 or two,
which I guess is from being in a well represented state/section.

Mark. N2QT

That's the wrong assumption. NILs are most likely to be because someone copied your call wrong in their log. Not much you can do about that other than watch the screen and hope to see your call is correct at the time of the QSO. Anything else takes too long and breaks the rhythm. John GW4SKA