Re: [RTTY] 2013 Roundup Results

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2013 Roundup Results
From: Phil Snyder <n9lah@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 05:23:58 -0500
I have always assumed (bad word) NIL's were as much at the other end as they were on my end. You can't be at the other station to ensure they hit the enter key and such. I am sure there are many instances where a Q gets over written when not entered. I would do everything possible to eliminate the other categories and hope for the best on the NIL's.

Phil
N9LAH

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark" <n2qt@yahoo.com>
I assume the NILs are pure errors on my part, wish I knew what I did as they always seem to be the majority of my errors. I don't track uniques as I typically only have 1 or two,
which I guess is from being in a well represented state/section.

Mark. N2QT

Phil Snyder
N9LAH
*Get the new WUST award from the Metro DX Club
/http://www.metrodxclub.com/wust_award.htm/*