Re: [RTTY] 2013 Roundup Results

To: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@frontier.com>, "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2013 Roundup Results
From: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 20:17:15 -0500
Early on in my RTTY contesting days I sent the dreaded B4 to someone.
After the other guy patiently explained he had a hard drive crash and lost
his entire log I sent the exchange and wiped the B4 macro forever.
I felt like a complete idiot and I'm sure it was painful for my QSO partner,
W7WHY, as well....thanks Tom for getting me on the right track.

Ron
K0IDT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@frontier.com>