Re: [RTTY] 2013 Roundup Results

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2013 Roundup Results
From: " pcooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 00:53:00 -0700
Hi all,

Yes, congratulations to the team for the Roundup, and to Jay for announcing
that the results are out.
Like Don, I made a special effort to ensure my call was copied correctly, and
that the exchange was good.

I had just one QSO marked NOT IN LOG, which was MW2I on 40m. I thought they had
got me OK, but obviously not!
More unusual was the two W's who got my serial number wrong.
One had 034 instead of 201 and the other had 209 instead of 240. They are
marked as "Stations Copying Your Exchange Incorrectly".
This resulted in a 0.8% score reduction!

An excellent and very interesting article too, and well worth a read!

Thanks to all involved with the running of the Roundup!

73 de Phil GU0SUP