Re: [RTTY] 2013 Roundup Results

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2013 Roundup Results
From: john@kk9a.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 11:27:55 -0400
Rex, this is great advice for any contest and any mode. I work hundreds of
dupes in most contests and I almost never say QSO B4. I find it
frustrating when I call someone and they won't work me and just send QSO
B4. It is fast to work the station again and if they were in my log I
would not have called.

73,
John KK9A / P40A