[RTTY] Field Day Digital: PSK vs RTTY

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Field Day Digital: PSK vs RTTY
From: Mike N8MR <n8mr@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 06:10:53 -0400
Hello All,

For the 4th year in a row, our local amateur radio club set up a separate
digital station for Field Day. We've heard that RTTY is the most popular
digital mode for Field Day, but this year, we found far more PSK31 signals than
RTTY signals. We listened for PSK31 at x.070 and RTTY from x.080 to x.100 on
40, 20 and 15 Meters.

Is PSK31 the more popular digital mode for Field Day?

What is a good average total QSO count for a digital station on Field Day?

73,
Mike, N8MR