Re: [RTTY] Field Day Digital: PSK vs RTTY

To: "Martin Berube" <ve2nmb@gmail.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Field Day Digital: PSK vs RTTY
From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 03:12:09 -0500
Problem I've had with PSK31 is that it's a considered a "chat" mode by a lot of guys - and they just cannot help but run that brag tape. As more ops get it into their heads that they need to have a contest exchange setup the mode gets more productive. Otherwise the rate ends up being low making CW or SSB still the preferred modes for FD.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Martin Berube