Re: [RTTY] Question...

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Question...
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 22:49:33 -0400

> Show some text of some on the ham band, any ham band.
> Other then ham's at see sending position reports.

Amateur radio is not a broadcast service.  Amateur transmissions other
than those *labeled as bulletins* are covered by communications secrecy
rules and may not be divulged by anyone who intercepts them.

It's amazing that those who break the rules expect those who complain
about those violations to in turn break the law to "prove it".  Go
back to your rule breaking ... I will not do so.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

Much of the traffic handled by Winlink 2000/Sailmail networks is
entirely commercial in nature and it passes without any system operator
review.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

Show some text of some on the ham band, any ham band.
Other then ham's at see sending position reports.

Dare you to show some test.

John W0JAb
feel up with here-say